Everyone is ready for a very important sport event of 2017: the semi-final of the Champions League is about to unravel which team will be represented in June on the most expected match. Besides, we are ready to see the real clash of the season. Which of the two everlasting Madrid titans – Real or Atletico– will win? Will the mighty defense of Juventus surpass new Monaco football stars?
But today I want to touch upon a slightly different topic – international dating during Champion League. Do you consider interracial online dating as an option? A lot of my friends are overwhelmed by a number of hot girls who attend championships every year. First semi-final game is about to take place in Madrid, consequently, there is a high chance to meet a pretty European fan out there. The spirit of international unity is the most prominent here.
I dated a woman from Spain last year and it was amazing – no sighs about me hanging around with friends. Instead, she joined us to watch La Liga together. Not to mention it was very cool to play Fifa with a girl that doesn’t take an hour to figure out which goal belongs to which team.
The most important thing here is to find a girl, who will enjoy watching all the games with you, instead of brainwashing you. In this sense football is a brilliant opportunity; it can expose selfish Instagram-obsessed dummies and help you find a real treasure. Just take her on a date. If you want to start a relationship during a hot season, follow our tips:
- Find a simpler girl. Yeah, sounds kind of dumb, but usually less is more. Ask her out a football match. If she acts arrogant and selfish – she is not your bro! Bitter phrases like “you could’ve thought of something more romantic” show that the world revolves around Her Majesty, so think twice.
- Watch her reaction during the match. Does she yawn, sleep or scroll her Twitter account? Well, someone is definitely not interested in your hobbies. Remember, is a mutual process. You want to find sparkle in the eyes, not a dead glance.
- Try to discuss your impressions about the game. Sometimes it happens when a girl smiles, nods, claps, but, unfortunately, doesn’t even understand which team had white uniform . Still cute, but fake. At least she tried (sigh). Try to find someone who will share your interests unconditionally. Insincere women over party!
- What about a small football sleepover with a couple of old friends? You can grab some popcorn and watch…not a game, but her reaction. Will she act petty or truly excited? If she decides to call you out for a couple of unpleasant words and starts ranting about ‘hard life even without your stupid friends with stinky alcohol and loud shouts’ – she’s a half-back woman, not a forward! Stay away from domestic tyranny.
- Sometimes it feels like everything is just right. Woah, finally, what a smooth relationship. But suddenly after a small she decides to remember all of your mess-ups. Dude, that’s a real passive attack! Run away or else the game will end with a score of 1:0 and not in favor of your psyche!