HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, has proudly announced a classic reimagined – the Nokia 3310. It speaks for itself.
Joseph Umunakwe, General Manager, HMD Global, West, East and Central Africa, said:
“We are delighted to bring the Nokia 3310 phone to our consumers in Nigeria. Nokia has been one of the most iconic and recognisable phone brands in our country for decades. HMD has received an incredible reception from our partners so far; it seems everyone shares our excitement for this next chapter. Our consumers are more discerning and demanding than ever before and for us they will always come first. We’ve worked really hard with our teams around the world to bring together world class manufacturers, operating systems and technology partners, enabling us to proudly start sales of our the Nokia 3310, a classic reimagined.”
- System: Dual band 900/1800 MHz
- Available in dual SIM variants (microSIM)
- Software platform: Nokia Series 30+
- Dimensions: 115.6 x 51.0 x 12.8mm
- Weight: 79.6 g (including battery)
- Display: 2.4’’ curved window colour QVGA (240*320)
- Connectivity: micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector
Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM
- Camera: 2Mpxl camera with LED flash
- MicroSD card support up to 32GB*
- LED torchlight
- Standby time: up to 31.0 days**
- Talk time: up to 22.1 hours**
- MP3 playback up to 51.0 hours
- FM radio playback up to 39.0 hours
The Nokia 3310 has been available in Nigeria from the 29th of May 2017. The Nokia 3310 will come in four distinctive colours – Warm Red and Yellow, both with a gloss finish, and Dark Blue and Grey, both with a matte finish and will retail at an estimated retail price of NGN 18,000.00.
* Not included in the sales package. To be purchased separately.
**Standby and talk times are based on single SIM variant
About HMD Global
Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, HMD Global Oy is the new home of Nokia phones and tablets. HMD designs and markets a range of smartphones and feature phones targeted at a range of consumers and price points. With a commitment to innovation and quality, HMD is the proud exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for mobile phones and tablets. Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation. For further information, see www.hmdglobal.com