No Deposit Casino bonuses are hugely popular in South Africa! Why? Because you get to play and win real money at the best online casinos without having to spend any of your own money. Claiming your free bonus on registration without depositing couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is register a new account with one of the online casinos we’ve listed and you’ll automatically receive your no-deposit bonus for free. Some of these sites will also offer free spins to play on specific slot games, whilst others will give you a free bonus on registration (no deposit needed).
To make life as easy as possible for you, we’ve identified the best casinos in South Africa and their latest no deposit bonuses, as well as highlighting the key terms of each. If you’re in a hurry and don’t want to read on, then we RECOMMEND registering with PLAYABETS as we’ve bagged South Africa’s Best Welcome Bonus! This enables new players to claim their new R50 No Deposit Bonus and 50 Free Spins when they register, plus a 100% Matched Bonus and another 50 free spins when they deposit!
BEST FREE NO DEPOSIT CASINO BONUSES
Here’s a list of the best online casinos that offer no deposit bonuses in South Africa today. We’re only listing Casino sites that we trust, so they must have a valid Gaming licence and a user good experience.
- Playabets – EXCLUSIVE: R50 NO DEPOSIT BONUS + 50 FREE SPINS. PLUS 100% DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO R2,000!!!!
- Gbets – R25 No Deposit Bonus + Get a 100% deposit bonus of up to R1,000!
- Hollywoodbets Spina Zonke – R25 Sign Up Bonus + 50 Free Spins
- Zar Casino – Zar are offering new customers a R350 no deposit bonus. There’s also offer 30 free spins when you claim the deposit bonus
- Springbok Casino – get a R300 No deposit Bonus when you enter coupon code TAKE300
- Europa Casino – get a massive R375 no deposit bonus when you sign up. No code required
- Thunderbolt Casino – Enter promo code: NDC350 for your R350 no deposit bonus
- Casino Tropez – R100 on sign up no code or deposit required
- African Grand Casino – you can get R250 when you enter coupon code WELCOMEAG
- Yebo Casino – 5o free spins
- 10Bet Casino – 50 free spins
- Silver Sands Casino – R400 for free, with no deposit required when you enter SSFR400
If you’re looking for a great licenced sports and casino site with local payment and withdrawal methods, we recommend having a look at our Betway Welcome Bonus Guide.
A closer look at the best casino no deposit bonuses in South Africa
|NO DEPOSIT BONUS
|50 Free Spins
|R25 + 50 Spins
|Same as no deposit
|50 Free spins
|100% deosit up to R3000
|R50 + 50 free spins
|100% deposit up to R2000
Playabets No Deposit Bonus
Playabets quite simply offer our favourite Welcome Bonus: R50 No Deposit Bonus + 50 Free Spins. Plus a 100% Deposit Bonus up to R2,000 and another 50 free spins when you do choose to deposit. So really you get the best of both worlds.
Playabets R50 No Deposit Bonus Terms
- The R50 Playabets registration free bet can be used on single or multibets on Sports, Lucky Numbers, Keno, Greyhounds and Horse Racing, minimum odds of 4.0. The bonus is valid for 7 days from registration
- The Free Free Spins can only be used on Pragmatic Play Slots
- Bets placed must be at minimum odds of 4.0 (3/1) and a maximum of 501.00 (500/1).
- Your 50 Free Spins can be used on any Pragmatic Play slot games and is available for 48 hours.
- To convert your R50 Free Bet into withdrawable cash, your bonus balance must be wagered at least 4 times
- To qualify for a withdrawal, a minimum of R100 must wagered on real money bets at odds of 2.0
Related Article: Playabets New Account Guide
Springbok Casino No Deposit Bonus
When you register an account with Springbok Casino you will receive a unique “NDB code”,as the name sounds it stands for No deposit Bonus. CompleteSports is delighted to announce that we offer our users an exclusive hidden no deposit bonus code worth R300. To seize this offer, just enter the code TAKE300 during the registration process, and we will add the bonus to your account at no cost. Want to run your own No Deposit Casino? You should definately use our 카지노 솔루션 to run your own online casino!
Springbok Casino No Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only available to new players who register an account with the participating casino.
- Players must be 18 years or older to participate in the promotion.
- The promotion can only be redeemed once per player, household, IP address, or device.
- To claim the no deposit bonus, players must use the specified bonus code during registration or in the cashier section of their account.
- The bonus amount and any winnings from the bonus must be wagered 60x before a withdrawal can be made.
- All games except Table games, tournaments, Pai Gow Poker, Polar Explorer and scratch cards contribute to the playthrough.
- The participating casino reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time without prior notice.
Hollywoodbets.net Spina Zonke No Deposit Bonus
New customers who register with Hollywoodbets will automatically receive a completely free R25 bonus and 50 free spins on Spina Zonke. The 50 free spins are available to use on the following 5 Habanero Games:
- Hot Hot Hollywoodbets
- Before time Runs Out
- Calaveras Explosivas
- Candy Tower
- Jellyfish Flow
The registration process is very simple with Hollywoodbets and can easily be done in under 60 seconds. Make sure to have your passport number or national ID handy as you’ll need to provide either of these during registration. If you’d like to learn more about Hollywoodbet sign up and deposit methods then have a look at our detailed guide.
Offer Terms and Conditions for Hollywoodbets R25 + 50 Free Spins
- The sign up bonus is only available to new users over the age of 18
- The bonus expires after 24 hours of registration
- Your R25 no deposit bonus must be wagered on a sports bet of odds of 0.5 or greater
- Free Spins are fixed at 60c per spin
- The total number of spins is fixed at 50 spins, per player
- The free spins must be used on the following games:
- Hot Hot Hollywoodbets
- Before time Runs Out
- Calaveras Explosivas
- Candy Tower
- Jellyfish Flow
- Winnings from Free Spins are to be wagered 5 times on the same 5 games
- You must have your FICA approved before you withdraw
Related Article: Hollywoodbets Registration Guide
Europa Casino No Depostit Bonus
Europa Casino presents a generous offer of R375 Free No Deposit Bonus exclusively for new players who register on their platform. It serves as an excellent opportunity to explore the site’s features and gameplay before committing to a deposit. To avail yourself of the R375 Free No Deposit Bonus, simply complete the registration process.
Related Article: Europa Casino Guide
Offer Terms and Conditions for Europa Casino’s R375 Free No Deposit Bonus:
- This promotion is valid only for new players who register an account at Europa Casino.
- The bonus type is a no deposit cash bonus, and no coupon code is required to claim it.
- The bonus is automatically credited to the player’s account upon successful registration.
- The bonus is valid for a limited time period and can be used to play all games except a few excluded games. Game contributions apply.
- The wagering requirements for the bonus are 50x the bonus amount, i.e. R5,000.
- The maximum cashout amount for this bonus is R1,000.
- The bonus is subject to a 1-hour time limit, within which it must be used.
- The wagering requirement for the bonus is 30 times the bonus amount.
Zar Casino No Deposit Bonus
Zar Casino is currently offering an exciting opportunity for new players with its no deposit bonus. You can receive R350 completely free without the need to make any deposits. The best part is that you don’t even require a coupon code to avail of this bonus. Simply sign up for an account and claim the bonus.
Related Article: Zar Casino Guide
Offer Terms and Conditions for Zar Casino R350 No Deposit Bonus
- This no deposit bonus offer is only available to new players who register an account at ZAR Casino.
- The bonus amount is R350 and will be credited to the player’s account upon successful registration.
- The bonus is only valid for a specific selection of video slots and scratch card games from Booming, Betsoft, Wazdan, Evoplay, Fugaso, and GS.
- This bonus cannot be used on blackjack, roulette, poker, or any other game not specified in point 3.
- The bonus is subject to a 50x wagering requirement, which must be met before any winnings can be withdrawn.
- The maximum cashout amount for this bonus is R500. Any excess balance above this amount will be forfeited upon withdrawal.
- Only one bonus per player, household, or IP address is allowed.
Thunderbolt Casino No Deposit Bonus
To take advantage of this amazing offer, simply join Thunderbolt Casino as a new player and use the coupon code NDC350 during registration. Once activated, the bonus will be credited to your account, and you can use it to explore a wide range of games, including slots, 7 stud poker, Bingo Games, European Slot Poker, Keno, and Pai Gow Poker.
Related Article: Thunderbolt Casino Guide
Offer Terms and Conditions for Thunderbolt Casino’s R350 No Deposit Bonus
- The Thunderbolt Casino no deposit bonus is available to new players only.
- To claim the bonus, players must sign up as a new user and use the coupon code NDC350 during the registration process.
- The bonus amount for the no deposit bonus is R350.
- The bonus can be used to play slots, 7 stud poker, Bingo Games, European Slot Poker, Keno, and Pai Gow Poker.
- The wagering requirement for the no deposit bonus is 60 times the bonus amount, which equals R18,000.
- Players must fulfill the wagering requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn.
- Only bets placed on permitted games will contribute towards the wagering requirement.
- Bets placed on blackjack, roulette, poker, or any other excluded games will not count towards the wagering requirement.
Tropez Casino No Deposit Bonus
Casino Tropez presents an enticing offer for new players – a complimentary R100 no deposit bonus upon registering an account. This exclusive bonus enables players to explore and enjoy various games without the need to risk their own funds.
Related Article: Casino Tropez Guide
Offer Terms and Conditions Tropez Casino’s R100 No Deposit Bonus
- The R100 Free No Deposit Bonus is available to new players at Casino Tropez and is automatically credited to their account upon registration.
- This bonus is classified as a Free No Deposit Bonus, meaning no deposit is required to claim it.
- The bonus is valid for the specified period and can be used within that time frame. Please refer to the promotion details on the website for the exact validity period.
- The bonus can be used to play all games offered at Casino Tropez, providing players with a wide range of options to enjoy.
- Before any winnings can be withdrawn, players must meet the wagering requirements of 35 times the bonus amount.
- Players should note that different games contribute differently towards meeting the wagering requirements. Some games may contribute fully, while others may contribute only partially or not at all.
- The maximum cashout amount from the R100 Free No Deposit Bonus is capped at R10. Any winnings exceeding this amount will be forfeited.
- Casino Tropez reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.
African Grand Casino No Deposit Bonus
New customers can claim a free R250 bonus without making a deposit with this bookmaker. To claim the bonus, simply use the coupon code ‘WELCOMEAG’ when registering your account. Once the code is redeemed, you will be awarded R250 in bonus funds to use as you wish.
Offer Terms and Conditions African Grand’s R250 No Deposit Bonus
Here are the terms and conditions for the African Grand no deposit bonus:
- The no deposit bonus offer is only available to new players who have registered an account at African Grand Online Casino.
- The bonus is only available once per player.
- To claim the bonus, players must enter the coupon code WELCOMEAG.
- The bonus is subject to a playthrough requirement of 50x the bonus amount before any winnings can be withdrawn.
- Only bets placed on Keno and Real-Series Video Slots contribute towards the playthrough requirement.
- The maximum withdrawable amount from the no deposit bonus is R250.
- The minimum bonus balance that can be withdrawn is R100.
Related Article: African Grand Sign up guide
Yebo Casino No Deposit Bonus
Yebo Casino is offering a no deposit bonus of 50 free spins on the Caesars Empire slot game for new players from South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland, and Lesotho. This is a great opportunity to try out the casino without risking your own money.
Related Article: Yebo Casino Guide
Offer Terms and Conditions for Yebo Casino’s R50 Free SPins
- The no deposit bonus is only available to new players from South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland, and Lesotho who have not previously registered an account with Yebo Casino.
- The no deposit bonus consists of 50 free spins on the Caesars Empire slot game.
- In order to claim the no deposit bonus, players must register a new account and validate their email address.
- Players must contact the casino’s customer service team via live chat and request the no deposit bonus.
- In order to withdraw winnings from the no deposit bonus, players must first make a minimum deposit of R25.
- Players who do not wish to claim the winnings from the no deposit bonus can cancel the promotion and reset their account balance to zero.
What is a free no deposit bonus?
A no deposit bonus is a promotional offer by casinos or other gambling platforms that allows players to receive a specified bonus without making any initial deposits. These bonuses are used by bookmakers to attract new customers and provide them with the opportunity to try out the platform.
How Do No Deposit Bonuses Work
Both new and experienced players need to understand the mechanics of these bonuses. Here’s an insight into how these bonuses function:
A no deposit bonus is a casino’s promotional gift to players. Unlike standard bonuses, these do not require players to make an initial deposit. Instead, the casino allocates a predetermined bonus amount or free spins directly to the player’s account.
To activate a no-deposit bonus, players must first sign up for an account at an online casino that offers this type of bonus. Once the registration process is complete, players need to navigate to the casino’s promotions or bonus section to find the available no-deposit offer. From there, they can follow the instructions to claim the bonus and start playing. Some online casinos may require players to enter a bonus code during the activation process.
Terms and Conditions
Before activating this bonus, players need to read and understand the specific terms and conditions that come with it. These terms often include wagering requirements, which outline how many times the bonus amount must be played before players can withdraw any winnings. Other terms and conditions may include game restrictions, time limits, and maximum win limits.
No deposit bonuses may come with some limitations that players should be aware of. These limitations are outlined in the terms and conditions set by the casino. For example, some bonuses may have restricted game selections, which means that players cannot use the bonus on all games offered by the casino. There may also be capped winnings, which means that players can only withdraw a specific amount of money won through the bonus.
Most bonuses have an expiration date, which means that if the bonus is not used within a specific timeframe, it becomes invalid. Players need to be aware of this time limit to ensure that they don’t miss out on using the bonus.
How to claim a no deposit casino bonus
Are you interested in trying out this type of bonus? Well, we’ve got you covered with a on how to enjoy this promotion at any online casino. Follow these steps to make the most of your experience:
- Start by selecting a reputable online casino that offers this bonus.
- Sign up for an account with this casino.
- Once your account is set up, navigate to the promotions or bonus section of the casino website to check if there’s a no deposit bonus available.
- Before claiming the bonus, carefully read the terms and conditions associated with it.
- If you’re satisfied with the terms and conditions, proceed to claim the no deposit bonus.
- Once the bonus is successfully claimed, you can start using it to explore the casino games.
Keep in mind that most no deposit bonuses come with certain requirements, such as wagering the bonus amount a specific number of times. You must meet this requirements before you are allowed to withdraw your winnings.
Types of no deposit bonus
Although all no deposit bonuses have the common feature of not requiring a deposit to claim the promotion, there are various forms in which casinos may present this offer to customers.These include:
Sign up no deposit bonuses
These are also known as regular no deposit bonuses. This type of bonus grants you a specified amount of free cash or spins to try out the casino as soon as you sign up. You can use this bonus to play specific games available at the casino. However, players typically need to meet certain wagering requirements before they can withdraw any winnings from the bonus.
Free Spins No Deposit
A number of South African online casinos will offer free spins no deposit offers. Sometimes these will be for new players, whilst other times they may want to promote a new or popular game for existing users. Like the traditional no deposit bonus, this is a great way to explore and have fun on a slots game which you perhaps wouldn’t have done otherwise. Keep an eye out each day within the promotions section, and check your email as we may send you a hidden free spin offer that isn’t available to all customers.
Cashback bonuses have gained significant popularity in the online casino industry. These bonuses provide players with the opportunity to receive a percentage of their losses or deposits back. For instance, one appealing cashback offer is receiving 20% cashback on net losses accumulated on a Monday. This means that if players experience losses during their gameplay on Mondays, they will receive a portion of those losses back as a cashback bonus.
Time-Limited No Deposit Bonus
This is a unique variation of the regular no deposit bonus. With this type of bonus, you are given a generous amount of free money that must be used within a specified time period. Typically, the time limit is around 60 minutes.
During this allocated time, you can enjoy playing various games and try your luck to win. However, here’s the catch: once the time limit expires, any remaining bonus amount is no longer available for use. It’s important to make the most of the given time and place your bets strategically.
Benefits of a no deposit bonus
If you have any doubts about this amazing bonus, let us share with you some of the benefits that casino lovers have grown accustomed to over time:
- Risk-free opportunity: No deposit bonuses provide a risk-free opportunity for players to try out an online casino or a specific game without the need to deposit their own money.
- Win real money: Despite not requiring a deposit, players can still win real money using a no deposit bonus. This means that they have a chance to make a profit without any initial investment.
- Introduction to new games: Casinos often use the no deposit bonus as a way to promote new games or highlight popular ones.
- Start building a bankroll: The no deposit bonus can serve as a starting point for building a bankroll.
Negatives of a no deposit bonus
While this bonus might seem like a chance to outsmart the casino bookmakers, it’s crucial to take note of some important considerations before attempting to claim any bonus. Here’s a list of hindrances or limitations that most commonly accompany most no deposit bonus offers:
- Game restrictions: Some no deposit bonuses are restricted to specific games or game categories.
- Cashout restrictions: Certain no deposit bonuses impose cashout restrictions, meaning you can only withdraw a limited amount of money even if you meet all the requirements.
- Wagering requirements: One of the most significant limitations is the presence of wagering requirements. These requirements indicate the number of times you must wager the bonus amount or your winnings before being able to withdraw any funds.
Wagering Requirements for No Deposit Bonuses
Online casino no-deposit bonuses often come with wagering requirements, which are important to understand. In this section, we will explain what wagering requirements are and why they matter, especially for no-deposit bonuses.
What you need to know
Online casinos require players to meet wagering requirements before withdrawing winnings earned from a bonus. These requirements are in place to ensure fair play and prevent bonus abuse. Wagering requirements are also known as playthroughs.
How it Works
When you receive a no-deposit bonus or free spins no deposit bonus, always pay attention to the wagering requirements that come with it. These requirements are usually displayed as a multiple of the bonus amount. For example, if you receive a bonus of $10 and the wagering requirement is 30x, you must bet $300 ($10 x 30) before you can withdraw any winnings.
How to choose the best free No Deposit Bonus
The great thing about a no deposit bonus is that you’re not initially risking your own money. It’s a perfect way to get a feel for a Casino, and understand how it works, the playing experience, types of games, promotions, etc. Whilst everyone has a different playing preference, the main things that we look for when picking a bonus are as follows:
- Is the Casino site licenced? Do they have good reviews? Basically, can I trust them?
- How complex are the wagering requirements before you can withdraw any money from the bonus
- Time sensitivity – How long is the bonus available for? Does it need to be used quickly, or do I have a bit of time to play with it?
- Does the Casino a good range of deposit options and can I deposit in Zar?
- What games can I use the no deposit bonus on?
How to Withdraw Your No Deposit Casino Bonus Winnings
To withdraw your winnings from a South African online casino after claiming a free no deposit bonus, you need to be aware of specific terms and conditions.
Key Terms and Conditions to Consider:
- Wagering Requirements: Before withdrawing, you must wager the bonus amount a specific number of times.
- Game Eligibility: The casino restricts the bonus to specified games. Using the bonus on other games can cause the casino to cancel your winnings, especially with free spins no deposit bonuses.
- Minimum Deposit Amount: As it’s a free bonus, you need to make a minimum deposit when redeeming your winnings. This rule is in place to prevent bonus abuse.
- Maximum Cap on Withdrawals: You can’t redeem all your winnings from a no deposit bonus. For example, a casino might limit winnings from a no deposit bonus to R1000. Any excess is not redeemable.
- Ineligible Wagers: You must meet the bonus terms before specific wagers are off-limits. For instance, using the Gamble feature (if available) to amplify your bonus winnings is prohibited.
Important Note: Failing to meet the bonus terms can lead to consequences like bonus cancellation, freezing of winnings, account suspension, or even a “bonus abuser” tag.
Steps to Withdraw Your winnings
- Go to the Cashier: Navigate to the Cashier section on the casino website.
- Initiate Withdrawal: Click the ‘Withdraw’ option.
- Enter Amount & Method: Specify the withdrawal amount. If you didn’t pre-select a withdrawal method during registration, choose one now.
- Confirm Withdrawal: Click ‘Next’, and you’ll be redirected to the chosen payment method’s page. Complete the necessary details and hit ‘Submit’.
Do I enter a promo code to claim a no deposit bonus?
In some cases, you may need to enter a promo code during the registration process or when claiming the bonus to activate a no deposit bonus.
Which online casino in South Africa has the biggest no deposit bonus?
Europa Casino currently has the biggest no deposit bonus in south africa with a bonus of R375. However, the size of a no deposit bonus can and it may change over time.
Which casino in South Africa has the best no deposit bonus?
Our favourite Online Casino which offers a no deposit bonus is Playabets. What’s great about them is they give new customers that sign up from Complete Sports an exclusive No deposit bonus worth R50 + 50 Free Spins. You’ll also get an extra 100% Deposit Bonus up to R2,000 and another 50 free spins. What a great way to start your betting experience with them!
Do you keep what you win with a no deposit bonus?
Yes, in most cases, you can keep what you win with a no deposit bonus. However, it is important to note that there are usually wagering requirements and other terms and conditions associated with the bonus.
Can I win instant cash with a no deposit bonus?
A no deposit bonus is on of the best ways to win real money instantly for free. Naturally, there are some restrictions in terms of being able to withdraw any credit you’ve earned immediately. But it’s a great way to build up you casino funds, just don’t expect to go shopping with your winnings straight away.
Copyright © 2024 Completesports.com All rights reserved. The information contained in Completesports.com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without the prior written authority of Completesports.com.