fbpx
HomeWorld FootballEPL News

Chelsea Winger Hudson-Odoi Feeling Well After Testing Positive To Coronavirus

Chelsea Winger Hudson-Odoi Feeling Well After Testing Positive To Coronavirus

Chelsea winger, Callum Hudson-Odoi who was earlier in the week diagnosed of Coronavirus, has assured his teammates, fans and general public that he is feeling well after successfully treating the virus symptoms.

Callum Hudson-Odoi, posted a selfie video on his Social Media platforms on Friday which was also published on Chelsea website. The 19 year old looked unruffled as he assured that he was doing well and looking forward to coming out of isolation with clean bill of health.

Hudson-Odoi tweeted on his Twitter handle on Friday:

Also Read: Premier League Suspended Until April 4 Over Coronavirus Outbreak

“Thank you for all your good wishes, as I said in the video I’m feeling good and hope to see you all soon!!🙏🏾❤️ ”

And he said in the short video: “Hi guys. As you may be aware, I had the virus for the last couple of days, which I’ve recovered from. I’m following the health guidelines and self-isolating myself from everybody for the week.

“I hope to see everybody soon and hopefully be back on the pitch very soon. Take care.”

https://twitter.com/Calteck10/status/1238374982289424384?s=19

Chelsea also how Hudson-Odoi’s situation has been taken care of from the first day and the general precautionary measures the club is still adhering to.

“The 19-year-old displayed symptoms similar to a mild cold on Monday morning and has not been at the training ground since then as a precaution,” the statement reads.

“After receiving a positive test result on Thursday evening, it was announced that our Cobham training facility will partially close and those who have had recent close contact with the player in the men’s first team building will self-isolate in line with Government health guidelines. These will include initially the full men’s team squad, coaching staff and a number of backroom staff.

“As a result, Frank Lampard’s weekly press conference scheduled to take place on Friday afternoon at Cobham has been cancelled.

“We will continue to adhere to Government and Public Health Guidelines with regard to our facilities and staff and will be discussing next steps with regards to upcoming fixtures with the Premier League this morning. We will provide further updates as necessary via this website.

“We wish Callum a speedy recovery and look forward to welcoming him back to the club soon.”

Copyright © 2020 Completesports.com All rights reserved. The information contained in Completesports.com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without the prior written authority of Completesports.com.

 

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0