The betting world constantly refreshes, providing punters with the latest opportunities and technologies every day. For now we can say that cryptocurrency has become a very important part of it.
Integrating crypto to different sporting domains, making sponsorships, creating blockchain-based tokens for fans, sports world has also met the growing interest in betting with Bitcoin. And basketball betting, which is one of the most popular sports in the world along with football, has quickly become the most favorite of crypto bookies. The NBA where the best top shots are now commemorated in unique NFT tokens has a particular place here.
There are numerous reasons of such popularity of crypto:
- Comfort. You do not need to leave your house to place bets: online crypto bookmakers have a vast choice of events and live-streaming options, so you can support your favorite team much easier!
- Privacy. Privacy is a key-factor of betting with cryptocurrency, as it is based on blockchain technology and users’ identities remain private.
- Fast Transactions. With cryptos, transfers and withdrawals happen within minutes, allowing you to have total control over your payments. More importantly, you can make withdrawals and fund your account on the spot to stake on live games instantaneously.
The NBA season is in full swing, and if you are interested in these options and wish to become a part of it, this guide is the right place for you to start!
How to start your game in crypto?
Step 1. Make a short research on a cryptocurrency.
Currently, there are more than a thousand cryptocurrencies: some coins provide zero transaction fee, the others bring extended anonymity or faster transfers — learn on some of the most remarkable ones and find the most suitable coin for your need! Get insight into some fundamentals in the NBA betting market.
Step 2. Buy your preferred coin.
On blockchain.com you can easily buy any currency you want. Go to the “Get a Free Wallet” tab, enter your email address and create a strong password to protect your account.
After the registration is over, go to the “Buy/Sell” tab. Enter the amount you want to buy and the crypto you are buying. The system will require your credit/debit card or bank transfer.
Step 3. Choose a bookmaker that suits you best.
For this, you should consider betting sites that offer various betting options, regular promotions, a wide selection of cryptocurrencies and hefty bonuses for newcomers. 1xBit is one of the most perfect sites for these features, that is why we use it as an example where to bet with bitcoin.
Step 4. Register and choose your main coin for withdrawal and depositing
It literally takes 2-3 clicks to sign up on 1xBit.com. All you have to do is to press the “Register and Get Bonus” button and the system will create a unique login and password for you. You can also add your email to recover your login or password in case of losing them and get personal promotions.
Step 5. Bet on NBA
To place a bet, go to the “Sports” tab and find the Basketball section and NBA tab within:
Choose a match you find interesting, click on it and pick the conditions of the bet, for example:
Simple as that! But how to bet on the NBA with greater success? Here are some useful tips to meet this 75th NBA season and make a good profit!
- Set your maximum bankroll.
When you are in a game, passion overtakes you. And it can affect your wallet very much: to avoid that, set your own limits and stake money with a clear head.
- Stay informed on players injuries.
Troubles happen all the time, and sometimes even right before the start of the game. Make sure you are staying up to date on recent news about the event you are going to place bets on.
Also pay attention to schedule tracking, as for now it is a pretty common thing. The more actual information you have, the better are your winning chances.
- Avoid provocation.
In the NBA, where names such as Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Stephen Curry, and Kyrie Irving take the stage, many people will outrageously vote for their favorites and predict their victories.
Betting is the case where you should not follow the crowd and bet on something they like – do your own research, collect data from the previous meetings of your favorite team, their recent statistics, players injuries and details of the next match.
- Try live-betting.
Live betting is much more intense than a traditional one, but it is also much more exciting. Base on your knowledge and pick a betting strategy in advance – watching the event with your own eyes will help you coordinate your next move and forecast more accurately the outcome of the game.
- Catch optional opportunities.
Sometimes your bets win in a row, and this can bring you additional earnings. Sounds tempting? Keep an eye for the latest promotions from bookmakers, like the FOUR-POINT PLAY tournament on 1xBit.com. To take part, place bets and get nice crypto prizes for the longest win streak!
Such tournaments are regular on 1xBit, come and have a look at the other teasing offers:
- 7 BTC welcome bonus: all newcomers can collect up to 7 BTC for their first 4 deposits!
- 30+ cryptocurrencies: play with BTC, ETH, XRP or any cryptocurrency you want via a single wallet just switching between them in your multi-currency account.
- Huge sportsbook: you can enjoy thousands of events from NBA matches to weather prognosis!
- Instant payouts: withdraw your earnings instantly without unnecessary delays or any other problems.
Easy signing up: register with absolutely no need to reveal your name or other personal information!