Dmitry Zelenov head of Spartak Moscow’s press service, has announced that the club is expecting to hear news about Nigerian forward Victor Moses in the future.
Over the past days, there has been speculation in the Russian media that the former Chelsea star was going to link up with the Spartak Moscow squad at their training camp.
However, Moses did not participate in the Red and Whites open training session on Thursday, and the press service of the club said it understands the reasons for the absence of the Nigerian at the training camp.
Zelenov confirmed that the club will soon announce a decision on the future of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner.
“As for Moses, we still have nothing to add to what we have announced. I think news about Victor Moses will appear in the near future,” Zelenov told Championat.com.
Moses helped the club to the Russian Cup last season to end a 19-year wait, after defeating Dinamo Moscow 2-1 in the final at the Stadion Luzhniki in Moscow last month.
Copyright © 2024 Completesports.com All rights reserved. The information contained in Completesports.com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without the prior written authority of Completesports.com.